December 31, 2008

First Photo Sets

Hi everyone!

So its about time I started this so-called blog I promised I would create. Well I found blogger which makes things so simple and now theres no excuse anymore. Laziness is a tough one to use when you have no job and nothing really to do. Though theres something about laziness in this purest of forms that takes on that sort of rare un-diluted quality.

I´ve posted quite a few pictures since I started travelling and now that I have one dedicated space for everything, here are all of the ones so far.

In order to get the best results, make sure to hit the "Slideshow" button when you get to Picasa. Otherwise the pics come out too small in my opinion.

Brazil
Parati
Brazil
Rio De Janeiro
Brazil
The North
Argentina
Part Uno

Travel is wonderful but I definitely miss you all and miss my city.. the greatest city in the world.

Happy New Year!!!!

-Asaf

No comments:

Post a Comment